Spruce House—Pasadena Recovery Center Affiliate Sober Living Home
The world renowned Pasadena Recovery Center opens an affiliate sober living home—Spruce House. Spruce House was founded by Michael Bloom and co-founded by his father, famed psychiatrist Dr. Lee Bloom. The celebrity recovery center has treated hundreds of male clients struggling with alcohol and drug addictions since 2000. Spruce House is located just a short mile from its parent recovery home, Pasadena Recovery Center, and is surrounded by the beauty of historic Old Town Pasadena, as well as the Jackie Robinson Park and the Rose Bowl.
Why Spruce House?
At Spruce House, we look to help our residents continue their journey through the stages of early recovery from alcohol and chemical dependency. We want to help our residents gain self-confidence, build and nourish family relationships and acquire the tools they need to return to their everyday lives free of mind altering substances.
When residents come to Spruce House sober living home, they are treated with the respect and dignity they deserve. The path to recovery is paved with helping hands, words of encouragement and a support system built on compassion and understanding. Spruce House is your home away from home; we meet you where you are in the early days of recovery.
Our Mission at Spruce House
Men who have completed rehabilitation treatment for drugs and alcohol need added support for the transition from inpatient care to their independent lifestyles. Spruce House’s sober living facilities are supplemented by Pasadena Recovery Center’s outpatient programs and are integrated into our treatment support plan.
This sober living home is not like typical cookie cutter sober living homes; we are dedicated to providing the best custom sober living care. Our recovery support plans are designed to help each resident realize their recovery potential and to facilitate independence. We know that recovery can be a difficult transition process and offer the support of our 12-step fellowship for additional peer support and growth.
Spruce House Goals:
- To provide safe, sober, and affordable housing for men who are determined to stop the use of drugs and alcohol and want to make a smooth transition from addiction to sobriety and continued recovery.
- To support, encourage and assist residents to become, maintain and remain financially self-sufficient through gainful employment.
- To advocate and promote active participation in a supportive 12-step fellowship.
Spruce House Amenities:
- Spacious accommodations: five bedrooms and three bathrooms
- Private bedrooms available
- Complete and newly furnished rooms
- Free Wi-Fi
- Brand new 70-in flat screen television equipped with Direct TV premium package all nestled within a cozy living room
- Gourmet kitchen
- Live in manager
- High tech security camera system
- Spacious back patio with state-of-the-art grill
- Walking distance to our affiliate, Pasadena Recovery Center, the Rose Bowl, and historic Old Town Pasadena
- Across the street from Jackie Robinson Park
- We provide bikes for those who wish to bike across beautiful Pasadena
- Fully functioning gym
- Basketball court
- Ping pong table
Our knowledgeable and supportive staff is ready to help you on your continuing journey toward recovery; many of our staff members are in recovery themselves and can offer first-hand testimony to our approach and methods. Every resident is welcomed into a compassionate, supportive and life-changing environment that will carry them through successful recovery. Call or email Spruce House to learn more about our sober living facility. Let’s learn and grow together.